Sunday, October 4, 2009

Welcome to my very first Blog!

Hello everyone and thank you for stopping by my blog today. I'm Carla and this is my first blog and I am happy you are here to share the experience with me. For awhile I have been playing with the idea of starting a blog to show my journey to find a better way to live.

Right now lots of people out there are struggling with financial or other hardships due to lack of time or financial resources. My goal is to free myself from the day to day pressures of working for someone else to developing my own vision of life and freedom. I know lots of you out there share the same dream of attaining that freedom to do the things you enjoy and time and money to enjoy life. I want to share the things I am learning along the way to make your journey faster and maybe avoid the mistakes I may make!
And the journey begins........ The first thing I have learned is how important it is to treat your online ventures as a business, not just a hobby. Keep records and track of programs you join as you get started or it will quickly get out of control. There are so many programs and business opportunities out there , many of them scams, many of them very good programs. The challenge is how to avoid the scams and find the genuine opportunities.



3 comments:

  1. This is a very nice blog Carla, just thought I would be your first follower of it and to also post the first comment.:) Anyway, I totally agree with everything that you said. It is so easy to get into a bunch of programs that don't deliver what they say, and also to lose track of what you joined. At least you have taken the first step with this blog, and I congratulate you for it. Take care and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on starting your first blog Carla. It is well written and brims with honesty and sincerity, I look forward to reading future entries

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice Blog,True Points.
    Robbin
    Owner/Admin.
    Camp Fire Surf

    ReplyDelete