Saturday, December 5, 2009

Life can get in the way at times, but LIVE LIFE! - Happy Holidays

First, let me apologize for the long time between posts. I was saying in an earlier post, about how easy it is to get distracted from your business, especially when you are working a job, taking care of a family, etc. Just to drive the point home, I had some things come up over the last month that kept me away. If anything, it also reminded me why I want to build this business and obtain some freedom in my life to be able to do things for my family and friends and time to devote to some volunteer work I would love to do more of. Looking at my grand daughter, my children and my parents, I know I don't want to always have to make a decision between being there when they need me and my JOB...its not a decision that most of us want to make.

I see the way the current economy is affecting the people around me and Iwant to help in whatever small ways I can. You never know what just a simple smile, or words of encouragement can mean to others. The stress of day to day life can be overwhelming, so take some time to enjoy the moment, be thankful for the blessings in your life and smile. If everyone just does one little act to help someone for no special reason, the world would be a much better place.

I have got off track from the topic of my blog today, but will add more business related posts soon!

So to close, I just want to wish everyone a wonderful and joyous holiday season and encourage you to follow your dreams. Happiness is there, all around us, its where we choose to focus that makes all the difference.

1 comment:

  1. Well said. Especially the last part about our focus making the difference. I think we'd all be wise to remember that. Its so easy to just let "life" carry us along, rather that digging in and setting our coarse and really heading for a goal. Our circumstances don't dictate near as much as our attitude and perspective toward life in general. Thanks 4 the riminder dear (((Carla)))

    ReplyDelete